Feedback for Your Online Course
Through participation in online course reviews, ODL aims to provide faculty members with feedback on the quality, design, and delivery of their online courses.
- Formative feedback on online course design and delivery
- Registration for virtual attendance to one OLC Conference or one online OLC workshop
- Letter from ODL acknowledging participation
- Competitive selection for Online Course Excellence Award (includes $500 stipend) based on overall course quality
- Applicants must be full-time or adjunct faculty members at Mason (please note: full-time faculty members will be given selection priority).
- Course must be fully (100%) online and taught in Blackboard LMS during Spring 2016, Summer 2016, or Fall 2016.
- Course can be undergraduate or graduate level at Mason.
- Applicant must plan to teach the online course again in the next two years at Mason.
- Applicants who teach multiple online courses may submit an application for only one course.
- Faculty members who have received prior funding or course development support from ODL (including instructional design support) for any online course are not eligible to apply.
- Faculty members who participated in previous calls for portfolio reviews are not eligible to apply.
The application deadline is February 28, 2017.
Please apply at 2017 Open Call Online Course Portfolio Review Application
Questions? Contact Dr. Darlene Smucny (Assistant Director of Quality in Online Instruction) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-1907.